“….The growth of the private rented sector in the last 20 years has seen a huge rise in amateur landlords across Britain. Currently 72% of landlords rent out just one property and 88% rent out less than three properties; furthermore, the huge majority are not part of professional industry bodies or accreditation schemes. Due to the lack of regulation in the sector, though, these figures remain estimates – the government does not actually know how many landlords are currently operating in the country…..” (Generation Rent)
If you have a paypal account you can send money for free to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to use a Card then please use the donate button below.
- Public Meeting – Saturday 23rd March – Find out what’s happening
- To: Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust, Brighton and Hove Clinical Commissioning Group and Brighton and Hove City Council
- STOP THE THEFT OF BRIGHTON GENERAL HOSPITAL KEEP IT PUBLIC !
- Hove Housing Crisis – Public Meeting – Saturday 12 May
- Open Brighton & Hove’s Night shelters All Year Round – update