This article demonstrates that regeneration is a far more economical solution than demolishing estates and communities, and shows that the government’s real aim is to replace estates with a commodity for investors, rather than for the current communities.
If you have a paypal account you can send money for free to: email@example.com
If you want to use a Card then please use the donate button below.
- Public Meeting – Saturday 23rd March – Find out what’s happening
- To: Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust, Brighton and Hove Clinical Commissioning Group and Brighton and Hove City Council
- STOP THE THEFT OF BRIGHTON GENERAL HOSPITAL KEEP IT PUBLIC !
- Hove Housing Crisis – Public Meeting – Saturday 12 May
- Open Brighton & Hove’s Night shelters All Year Round – update